Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Most Dapper of all Jackets


I love a book that you are truly proud to have displayed on your shelf. My very first blog post was about a set of books by one of my favourite authors Margaret Atwood, I was lucky enough to receive this set of books for my 21st Birthday. Here I am more than a year later, those same books proudly displayed on a shelf in my room that I have stumbled upon a new set of books that match my Atwood set in appeal.

F. Scott Fitzgerald only wrote five full novels and various other short stories and poetry. Coralie Bickford-Smith has created some truly beautiful cover art for penguin.

The Great Gatsby and The Beautiful and Damned are the first of the six books that I have purchased.

Not only are they stunning they are relatively cheap! A simple search of the Book Depository (Both US and UK) found both of these for around $20AU each.

A definite recomendation for your bookshelf for both content and appeal.




No comments:

Post a Comment