Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Countdown


It is less than 48 hours to go until I go on my fateful adventure to explore the world and discover everything food related that it holds! I have been reluctant to buy and food so have been eating weird things like pesto on bread crusts with the last remnants of my goats curd.

Currently I'm watching Julie & Julia, one of my favorite movies to have come out in recent times and it is honestly very inspiring. Julie Powell is one half of the story and started out as a food blogger. Her escape is through food and so is mine. I find it liberating and so comforting to know that you can go into the kitchen and create something wonderful that you can share with friends or selfishly indulge in.

I stumbled upon this picture of Julia Child with what looks like a croquembouche.


I'm just itching to get out and experience all that other countries have to offer!!

First stop Singapore..


No comments:

Post a Comment