Saturday, October 15, 2011

Au Revoir Les Enfants

Leaving Paris for Milan tomorrow and just wanted to show some of the incredible food that i have consumed over the past couple of days.

First of all is
Crêpes. I have literally eaten a crêpe a day since I arrived just over a week ago. This evenings was the old favourite of Nutella. However the below photos were from one of my daily visits to Marché Mouffetard. Marché Mouffetard is a little crooked street lined with brasseries, boucheries, fromageries and any other 'eries' you can think of. This crêpe was a mix of edam and chèvre (goats cheese) and was freaking amazing. My love of cheese has no end.


My dinner doesn't normally consist of
crêpes but I was particularly hungry this day so I bought this little guy to eat as I continued shopping for the rest of my meal. My dinner time consists of this, further along the cobbled lane I pick up my daily baguette. Fresh, warm and very crusty. I also picked up a Flan à la Pistache for desert (Pistachio Flan). I grabbed a small bottle of Riesling and some beurre (butter) for my bread from the supermarket and make my way back to my apartment to eat it on my balcony and watch the sun go down.



The bars are part of the balcony ballustrade, I was sitting down, I am not staying in a prison.

Au revoir Paris! You will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment